- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Adult Care Skills Coach - Burnley
Are you a qualified Health & Social Care Coach/Trainer/Assessor? Do you have experience delivering the Adult Care Apprenticeship Standard, this role maybe for you!
Due to continued growth, my client is looking to expand their current delivery team in Burnley.
The role will enable you to work remotely, managing your own diary and support learners through their care apprenticeship.
You will only conduct learner visits when learning outcomes cannot be met remotely.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on the level 3 & 5 Adult Care Apprenticeship Standard.
- To provide the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions.
- To ensure learner files are fully compliant with Skills Funding Agency (SFA) requirements.
- To ensure Apprentices have a quality starting point including programme planning using the Individual Learning Plan.
- To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face- on a 1 to 1 basis.
- To fully engage employers during the whole of the learning journey.
- To ensure that learners have a robust learner journey from start to completion.
- To provide guidance and support at one to one meetings or in groups for learners, ensuring timely completion of assessments, exams, work place evidence and the overall portfolio.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £27K
- Business Equipment
- Mileage Expenses from Home.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have had experience delivering Apprenticeship Qualifications & Previous Experience
- Trainer or Assessor Qualification
- Level 3 or 5 adult care Qualification
- Adult Care Experience
- Full Driving Licence
Please contact Aishah@Alderwood on: 01489 898 109 OR Email: for additional information