- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Do you want to work from home with a job that can offer you flexible hours? Do you have good attention to detail and admin skills? If so, this could be the job for you.
Firebrand is a training company with a unique approach. Since 2001, we have enabled over 80,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through our accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World.
Our courses enable professional development and certification on behalf of some of the biggest names in the industry - Microsoft, Cisco and (ISC)2 among them - and are designed to keep pace with the continually changing landscape of the digital marketplace.
From the delivery of our first training course to the successful business we are today, we have continued to grow and develop the products and programmes we offer. The key to our success is the people we hire.
We place great value on attracting and retaining great talent (there are many members of staff who have been with Firebrand for more than five years and some 15) and great importance on differentiating ourselves from the competition. While our approach to what we do is always professional, the strong belief in our Company Code creates a working environment which is friendly and informal and most of all encouraging.
The role of the Product Administrator will aid the Product Management team in delivering clean and inspiring materials to our delegates. This includes enriching media, assuring quality and following key documentation version control. The Product Administrator role enables the Product Team to deliver continued excellence whilst ensuring compliance in documentation, procedure and enriching media.
* Creation and modification of course material in guidelines with Firebrand Product guidelines
* Analyse key factors of media to develop enriched media to aid in the delivery of content to varied demographics including apprentices
* Identification and monitoring of document version control to support Learning Services and Product Team with delivering the latest and greatest content
* Identification of potential improvements and compliance checks to support Firebrand guidelines.
* Thrive for excellence and take pride in delivered work - ensuring that content is suitable for purpose whilst promoting a keen eye of detail which can include ensuring inclusivity for a varied demographic.
* Working with Head of Product Management and Apprenticeship Product Manager to schedule, plan and deliver on maximise product development in-line with Firebrand process
* Communicate updates with Product Management team and internal documentation related to product maximisation
* Integrate into Product Team and understand the departmental goals and be a voice to support them
* Align product changes to support a learner-focused approach whilst balancing the Firebrand objectives
What we're looking for
* Take pride in delivering exceptional content
* Be methodical but adaptable in your approach
* Be process orientated
* Ideally have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
* Demonstrate a level of knowledge of Customer Service to support with delivery of exceptional material
* Be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and make informed decisions on priorities
* Be a proactive problem solver by identifying problems and generating solutions
* Be confident in communication with various organisational stakeholders
* Be comfortable working remotely
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.