- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Firebrand Academy Trainer
Firebrand Training need Certified Trainers to deliver Government funded Bootcamp courses on a 3-month fixed term REMOTE contract from Jan-March 2022.
Firebrand Training need Certified Trainers to deliver Government funded Bootcamp courses on a 3-month fixed term REMOTE contract from Jan-March 2022. 4 days, online, £20k+ for 3 months. Open to Worldwide applicants, delivery is UK TIME ZONE
Firebrand are a training company with a unique approach. Since 2001, they have enabled over 70,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through our accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World.
Our courses enable professional development and certification on behalf of some of the biggest names in the industry - Microsoft, Cisco and (ISC)2 among them - and are designed to keep pace with the continually changing landscape of the digital marketplace. From the delivery of our first training course to the successful business we are today, we have continued to grow and develop the products and programmes we offer.
The key to our success is the people we hire. We place great value on attracting and retaining great talent (there are several members of staff who have been with Firebrand for more than five years and some as long as 15) and great importance on differentiating ourselves from the competition. While our approach to what we do is always professional, the strong belief in our Company Code, creates a working environment which is friendly and informal and most of all encouraging.
We are looking for instructors to join our team on a 3-month fixed term contract to assist with the delivery of our academy programs. You must be certified and accredited Have experience teaching online (via Teams) & Be flexible towards working hours.
What we're looking for the following Courses to be delivered:
- Data analytics Data Visualisation on Excel (DAVE)
- BCS data analyst concepts (BCSDAC)
- Azure data fundamentals (MSADF)
- Analytics in practice (AIP)
- Introduction to Data Analytics -Level 3 (IDA)
- Software development: Software development fundamentals (MTADEV)
- Programming in Python - Level 3. (PYTHONF)
- Azure fundamentals (MCAF)
- Azure developer associate (MADA)
- Azure DevOps engineer expert (MADE)
- Cyber Security: CompTIA Security +, (SEC+)
- CompTIA Security Analyst, (CYSA)
- Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (BCSCISMP)
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.