- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Firebrand Training are recruiting for a full time ISACA Subject Matter Expert at their training centre in Wyboston, Bedfordshire.
Firebrand is a training company with a unique approach. Since 2001, we have enabled over 70,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through our accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World.
Our courses enable professional development and certification on behalf of some of the biggest names in the industry - Microsoft, Cisco and (ISC)2 among them - and are designed to keep pace with the continually changing landscape of the digital marketplace. From the delivery of our first training course to the successful business we are today, we have continued to grow and develop the products and programmes we offer.
The key to our success is the people we hire. We place great value on attracting and retaining great talent (there are several members of staff who have been with Firebrand for more than five years and some as long as 15) and great importance on differentiating ourselves from the competition. While our approach to what we do is always professional, the strong belief in our Company Code, creates a working environment which is friendly and informal and most of all encouraging.
We now have an opportunity for an ISACA Subject Matter Expert able to demonstrate these essential accreditation's, skills and attributes.
- Information Systems Auditor
- Information Systems Manager
- Governance of Enterprise IT
- Risk and Information Systems Control
- Control objectives for information and related Technology
- Cybersecurity Practitioner
* Experience working within a training environment
* Minimum 2 years working with ISACA Products
* Highly focused and self-motivated individual.
* Flexibility towards working hours.
Working Hours/Overtime You will be engaged in duties classified as either:
* Development/Preparation Days (typically 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday); or
* Teaching Days (typically starting on a Sunday evening and working 9:00am to 9:00 pm through the duration of the course which may include weekends and Bank Holidays)
Taking into account your annual leave and bank holiday entitlement, your working days will be a maximum of 229 reducing by 1 day each year up to 5 years of service, with a Teaching Day measured as 1.5 working days. Overtime is payable for additional hours worked.
Place of Work Firebrand Training Centre, Wyboston Lakes, Great North Road, Wyboston, MK44 3AL
Salary To be negotiated, based on experience and certifications