- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Would you like to work for a leading IT Training company? Are you available immediately?
FIREBRAND is a leading provider of apprenticeship training within the IT sector. The company started providing high-quality technical IT training courses 20 years ago and has been providing IT apprenticeship training for 7 years. In 2021 we have launched our National Skills Bootcamp business
Join a £20m tech training business that's trained more than 68,000 students across Europe and the Middle East. We're named in the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World and work with partners including: Microsoft, Cisco and the British Computer Society.
The position is based in our training centre in Wyboston Lakes, St Neots. There is a strong team atmosphere which we would expect the new starter to become a part of.
* The overall purpose of this role is to support the front end, enrolment process for our National Skills Bootcamp courses
* The National Skills Bootcamp team is a fast-paced environment whose aim is to deliver first-class customer service while delivering exceptional advice and guidance for our delegates and clients.
* Full training will be given for this role.
* Work closely with the Enrolment Manager to enroll delegates and build cohorts for our National Skills Bootcamps which are run nationwide
* Engage with applicants that have applied for a place on our Bootcamps which can be from a variety of sources
* Produce application forms for delegates to complete
* Check accuracy of the application forms and amend if necessary
* Check the delegates are eligible and meet the funding requirements
* Conduct ID and address confirmation checks
* Confirm delegate course attendance
* Look for organisations e.g. job centres/charities who can feed delegates into us in locations where the academies are taking place
* Data processing on various CRM platforms
* Ensure excellent customer service is given to our clients and students
What we're looking for
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and ideally experience with CRM software
- Initiative and a willingness to get involved in a wide variety of tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- Hard working and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Time management, organisation and planning skills
- Adaptable to constant change
- Confidence making and taking phone calls which is a large part of the role
- Previous experience in an office based, customer support and administration role is essential
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.