- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Software Developer and Software Tester Learning Mentor
Firebrand is a training company with a unique approach.
For the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World.
Critically monitor progression within the learning journey and assure the effectiveness of the learning experience through to End Point Assessment. There will be a significant amount of learner and employer support as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for matters relating to the programme/qualification allocated.
Purpose of the role
- Create, strengthen, and own relationships with Employers and Apprentices
- Manage the progression of a caseload of Apprentices (dependent on nature of portfolio)
- Take overall responsibility for each Apprentice's journey, providing pastoral care
- Ensure Apprentices are efficiently signposted to the Firebrand resources they need for success
- Organise infill training to support the courses attended by each Apprentice
- Ensure that each Apprentice has a record that is accurate and funding compliant
- Meet KPIs, including success and timely success measures
They are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience in software development and testing as an occupation and/or a proven track record of timely achievements with a Software Developer learner caseload.
- Process compliance
- Familiarisation with the Awarding Organisation (AO) standards
- Familiarisation with the Ofsted EIF 2019
- Ability to understand, interpret and comply with company policies, process and employment law
They value dedicated, passionate, and driven colleagues who strive to do what is best and can demonstrate the following:
- Effective Communication
- Self Confidence
- Builds Relationships
- Drive for Excellence
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Organisational Awareness
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!