- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Alderwood are working with a leading training provider who are seeking a Trainer to deliver Warehouse and Delivery Apprenticeships in the North London/Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire borders
As a Warehouse Trainer you will be expected to conduct online meetings and some visits to learners in their place of work and coach them through their Apprenticeship qualifications.
Role and responsibilities:
- Delivering Apprenticeship qualifications to learners both online and on a face to face basis
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their qualifications
- Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Working as part of a regional team
- Building and developing relationships with Employers
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time. The ideal candidate will have a background in a Warehouse and delivery environment to a Managerial level. The role is open to qualified Assessors and trainees.
In return you will receive:
- A salary of up to £24,000 - £27,000pa + Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Business mileage from home or Oyster card paid for
- Audio-visual equipment
- Training and development
If interested in this position please email your CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.