- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Qualified Careers Advisers
Are you a Level 4 qualified Careers Adviser? Would you like to work on a contract that provides guidance to people without applying unnecessary targets?
My client is a not for profit organisation focused on improving people's lives here in the UK and abroad. They have created a culture of support for staff and like staff to maintain a healthy work life balance. They are looking to recruit 3 Careers Advisers in Redhill, Epsom and Camberley.
The benefits include:
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holiday days and Christmas shutdown.
- 6% matched company pension scheme
- Autonomy of own diary and flexible working approach
- Mileage paid for business travel
- Car parking costs covered
- Full IT set up provided to enable working remotely
- Achievable targets
- Permanent contract
- Yearly pay rises and a starting salary of £23,500
- Flexible working pattern: either full time, 30 hours per week or job share
Main duties of the Careers Adviser include:
- Delivering the National Careers Service contract to adults in the UK
- Providing face to face Careers Information, Advice and Guidance to customers in a range of community settings like Job centres
- Updating and maintaining customer management system effectively
- Signposting to specialist partners where appropriate
- Tracking the customer journey in order to achieve all relevant contractual outcomes
- Taking a proactive and highly visible approach to developing working relationships with other services such as Job centreplus
Candidates need to have the following:
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle
- A willingness to travel within the region and work in a range of locations
- Level 4 Information, Advice & Guidance qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good communication skills and IT literate
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.