- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Assistant Employment Coach
Are you committed to providing outstanding customer service? Would you like to positively impact the lives of jobseekers? Then why not join a company with ambitious growth plans for this year.
This is a unique opportunity where you can use your customer service and administration skills and join an innovative company that has a shared mission to help as many people as possible back into employment. As an Assistant Employment Coach, you will be supporting with initial appointments and customer assessments to support long-term jobseekers on the scheme. This will be a fully remote role during the COVID-19 restrictions then based at the Reading office full time.
- Assisting Job Coaches by contacting job seekers, being that important first point of contact for the customers coming onto the programme
- Undertaking welcome meetings face to face and facilitating job search sessions
- Maintaining accurate records within the customer management system
- Achieving performance targets and KPI's
- Acting as the telephone/online support to customers in work
- Working in conjunction with Job Coaches to ensure that plans are in place and SMART objectives are achieved
- Using digital media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc to market services to employers
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Proven experience working in Administration and Customer Services roles
- Excellent IT Skills
- Great communications skills and a personable approach
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to make customers feel at ease and welcome
- Drive and enthusiasm
The company offers loyalty, investment in staff and progression. The salary is between £21,000 and £23,000 and the job role is being offered on a full time (9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday), permanent basis. You will be based from the brand new Reading office.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.