- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you committed to providing outstanding Employment Coaching? Would you like to positively impact the lives of jobseekers? Then why not join a company with ambitious growth plans for this year.
This is a unique opportunity where you can use your coaching, recruitment and customer service skills and join an innovative company that has a shared mission to help as many people as possible back into employment. My client is delivering a government funded programme tailored to individuals who have been unemployed and claiming benefits for 24 months or more due to a disability or health condition. This will be a fully remote role during the COVID-19 restrictions then based full time at the Reading Office.
- Achieving targets and working to KPI's to help customers obtain sustainable employment.
- Working with unemployed adults to identify employment opportunities and support them into and during employment.
- Addressing customer's barriers to employment and tailoring packages of support
- Coaching and mentoring customers by building strong positive relationships
- Marketing specific customers to employers and using social media such as LinkedIn for sales activities
- Developing an understanding of specialist signposting services in the geographical region
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Proven experience working in Employability, welfare or recruitment industries
- Experience of working with people with multiple and complex needs, including health conditions and disabilities
- Good IT Skills
- Great communications skills and a personable approach
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
The company offers loyalty, investment in staff and progression. The salary is between £23,000 and £25,000 and the job role is being offered on a full time (Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm), permanent basis. You will be based from the brand new Reading office.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.