- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Management Skills Coach- Nottingham
Are you a qualified and experienced Trainer/ Skills Coach? Have you delivered across the Level 5 Management Standard? If so then this role could be for you…
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Management Skill Coach to join a National Training Provider, the successful candidate will be covering Nottingham and the surround area.
- You will be required to deliver up to Management Level 5 and will be proficient in delivering English, Maths and ICT to Functional Skills Level 2.
- You will be expected to strive to maintain above average success rates in all areas, using innovation and blended learning approaches within your teaching and assessing.
- You will take an active role in motivating and supporting learners throughout their apprenticeship by building strong relationships and challenging them to reach their full potential.
- Working collaboratively with the employer utilising your specialism within Management and team leading to ensure excellent learner experience.
- Previous experience and attainment of industry specific qualifications such as, level 5 ILM/CMI is essential
- English, Maths and ICT Functional Skills at Level 2 or Higher is essential for this role
- Must hold assessing award
Salary & Benefits:
£30-32k + additional benefits
For further information or if you wish to apply please contact Aishah Wicken via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01489 898 109
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.