- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Public Safety Vocational Teacher
Are you an experienced Vocational Teacher? Do you have a background in Public Safety?
Our client is looking to recruit for a Public Safety Vocational Teacher in the UAE to start in August 2021.
- Teach and assess competencies in a range of business related areas
- Develop and share curriculum, teaching methods and resources
- Advise and assist students to develop their educational and career plans
- Perform a range of administrative duties associated with teaching, learning and assessment
- Ensure the principles of equal opportunity in education and employment are applied to all staff and students, as appropriate in the UAE cultural context
- Understanding of all roles and functions in industry and specifically in their particular skills sector
- Manage, teach, train, guide and assess students in the work place as well as in class
- Transfer skills and knowledge to candidates that can be applied directly in the workplace
- Successful teaching and assessing experience in a range of areas using a range of assessment tools within the specific discipline(s)
- Mentor and guide students in their chosen career
- Implement & evaluate high quality education & training programs
- Lesson planning for the delivery of allocated curriculum
- Assessing students work and providing feedback in an accurate and timely manner
- Commitment to continued professional development to further personal knowledge, skills and abilities Competencies and skills required
- Use student centered teaching strategies and related assessment practices
- Understanding of current trends in vocational education and training
- Understanding of competency based assessment
- Understanding of knowledge and performance based learning outcomes
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum within the specific discipline(s)
- Teach, train or assess across various vocational courses as per experience
- Highly developed classroom management skills
- Understanding of quality assurance processes in the vocational education sector
- Successful teaching using a range of assessment tools within the specific discipline(s) Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Curriculum field
- Master Degree and/or PhD in discipline or related preferred
- Teaching/Assessor Qualification (PGCE, PTLLS, DTLLS, Cert.Ed)
Assessor and Internal Verifier awards
- 3 year teaching / training /assessing experience in a reputed vocational, further education or higher education institute
- Familiarity with Internal Verification and assessment processes
- ICT for learning skills
GGC or similar location
In return, you will receive:
Basic Salary: AED 13,694/-
Housing Allowance: AED 10,400/- (Single) and 13,000/- (Married) in Abu Dhabi Location
AED 8,320/- (single) and 10,400/- (Married) in outside Abu Dhabi Locations
Relocation Allowance: AED 20,000/- (One time)
Medical Insurance: Self & Spouse with up to 3 children
Ticket Allowance: Self & Spouse with up to 3 children - once in a year.
In order to apply, please email Marianne.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.