- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Disability Employment Adviser
My client is a leading force when it comes to breaking down barriers to employment for disabled people and is looking for a Disability Employment Advisor to work in Berkshire and the surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be working on an employability programme helping disabled jobseekers move further towards the job market and into sustainable employment.
The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis.
- Delivering tailored support to an individual's needs, focused on overcoming barriers, identifying and achieving employment aspirations and providing consistent contact and intensive support throughout the participant journey
- Providing intensive end to end support to a small caseload of participants, remotely across a wide geographical
- Meeting virtually and face to face with jobseekers
- Liaising with the health team to address health barriers
- Supporting jobseekers with CV writing and job application process.
- Providing continual in-work support.
- Working from home initially but eventually on an outreach basis from multiple sites
We are interested in speaking to candidates with the following:
- Experience working as an Employment Advisor/ Key Worker
- Experience working to targets relating to supporting people with barriers back into work
- Previous experience of supporting those with health issues/mental/physical health conditions
- The ability to build rapport and effectively motivate and coach individuals with complex barriers to progress towards employment.
- The ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
My client is offering a salary of between £24,000 - £27,000 plus a benefits package, which includes: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme and many more.
Please note that this role is working remotely in the field and candidates will need access to their own vehicle. Ideally candidates will be based around the Reading area.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com OR call me for an informal chat on 01489 873492
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.