- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Employer Account Manager
Alderwood are recruiting on behalf of a leading employability provider, who are looking for an experienced Employer Engagement Manager/ Partnership Manager to join their growing team in the South.
The successful candidates will be working on an employability programme helping job seekers move into sustainable employment after losing their jobs due to the pandemic.
You would be responsible for developing strong relationships with employers in order to generate job opportunities within the Crawley, Basingstoke, Guildford and Brighton areas.
- To effectively promote the employability programme to Employers across the region
- Develop & manage relationship across different sectors, sourcing potential opportunities for clients who are unemployed.
- Work as a single point of contact for the employers you have developed relationships with, provide advice and guidance.
- Work closely with the Advisors, making them aware of current & future opportunities, enabling them to pipeline against the employers requirements.
- Support on recruitment and assessment days in line with employer's needs.
- Work with employer partners to ensure they are fully Disability Confident, and provide support around the disability agenda.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have worked in a Recruitment or Account Management role or ideally in an Employer Engagement/Partnership role within the employability sector.
My client is offering a salary of £26,000 - £28,000 plus additional benefits.
Please note that this role is working remotely from home and there will be some travel in the region so candidates will need access to their own vehicle.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com or call me for an informal chat on 01489 873492
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.