- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Partnership and Performance Manager
Alderwood are recruiting for a Partnership and Performance Manager in Manchester for one of the fastest growing employability businesses in the UK.
My client is a not-for-profit company delivering multiple employability programmes across the UK, which aim to tackle the barriers to unemployment. They need your help to achieve their vision and mission to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within various communities.
In this role you will be:
- Managing and improving the effectiveness of delivery through partners and providers
- Establishing strong relationships with the supply chain so that partners deliver on financial, quality and customer service targets
- Developing and maintaining effective partnerships with subcontractors, ensuring processes/procedures are in place and reviewed regularly
- Managing Partner/Service Provider budgets within a sub region so all contracts are delivered to financial, service and qualitative standards and timescales.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Previous experience of partnership/contract management, ideally within the Employability sector
- Experience of managing and developing of a partner supply chain network.
- Proven experience of leading teams and managing internal and external relationships in both a partnership and stakeholder capacity.
- Knowledge and experience of employability/apprenticeship/training sectors is desirable
All candidates will need a suitable home working environment and must be prepared to travel to local offices in the region which covers Manchester and surrounding areas.
My client is offering:
- A full time permanent position (subject to contract win)
- A salary of £46K plus yearly car allowance
- A rewarding career where you can make a difference to people's lives
- 31 days annual leave
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working
This role is an expression of interest for potential future opportunities depending on the outcome of several contracts my client is bidding for. The contract award is April 2021 and the start date for this role is June 2021.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.