- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Executive Level Employment Adviser
Alderwood are recruiting for an Executive Level Employment Adviser in Cardiff for one of the fastest growing employability businesses in the UK.
My client is a not-for-profit company delivering multiple employability programmes across the UK, which aim to tackle the barriers to unemployment. They need your help to achieve their vision and mission to advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within various communities.
In this role you will be:
- Supporting a caseload of specialist customers into employment who are Senior / Executive level
- Conducting initial appointments and creating action plans and regular reviews
- Providing advice and guidance to participants to enable them to achieve realistic job goals
- Working to KPI's and targets
- Developing relationships and networks with employers, jobcentre teams and other provisions
- Delivering exceptional customer service
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Previous experience of working in a target/sales environment
- Experience within the Employability or Recruitment sectors
- The ability to relationship build with strong persuading and influencing skills
- Experience of working in a customer focused and results driven environment
- Knowledge or understanding of senior level roles
All candidates will need a suitable home working environment and must be prepared to travel to local offices in the region which covers Cardiff and surrounding areas.
My client is offering:
- A full time permanent position (subject to contract win)
- A salary of £40K plus yearly car allowance
- A rewarding career where you can make a difference to people's lives
- 31 days annual leave
- In-house Health and Wellbeing team.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover x 4 annual salary.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Laptop and mobile phone to allow remote agile working
This role is an expression of interest for potential future opportunities depending on the outcome of several contracts my client is bidding for. The contract award is April 2021 and the start date for this role is June 2021.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 01489 873492 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.