- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Do you have experience working with elderly people in care settings? Are you looking for a home-based role as an Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor?
My client is an award winning national training provider delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace across a variety of industries. Due to continued growth, they are expanding their team and are looking for a trainee or qualified Health & Social Care Trainer/ Assessor to work in Uxbridge and the surrounding areas
This role is being offered on a permanent basis where you will be based from home and working remotely with learners. You will be provided with a laptop, scanner, printer and smart phone. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Care industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Conducting online meetings with learners
* Delivering Level 2 and 3 apprenticeship standards qualifications
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with employers
Candidates must have experience working at a senior/team leader level in domiciliary or residential care settings. My client will pay to put you through the Assessing/Coaching qualification needed but you must hold a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £25,000 - £27,000pa
- Competitive bonus scheme
- An award-winning on-boarding programme with bespoke training
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Travel expenses
- Laptop, mobile phone, printer and scanner
- Training and development
If interested in this position please call 01489 873492 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.