- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Retail Banking Skills Coach- South, Midlands and North
Are you a qualified Trainer/Coach, with experience in delivering Retail Banking & Financial Service Apprenticeships? Are you looking for a new opportunity to join a Leading Private Training Provider?
Alderwood are currently working one of the UK's leading Private Training Providers in the financial sector. Due to continued growth and increased learner numbers, they are looking to expand their delivery team across the South, Midlands & North.
This role with involve supporting learns completing Higher-level Retail Banking qualifications. Your role will be to support them through their level 6 financial service apprenticeship, and act as an extended level of support.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To carry out effective initial assessment with all potential learners, ensuring they enrol on the appropriate programme, are eligible and that any additional support needs are identified
- To conduct the sign-up meeting, completing all appropriate paperwork accurately
- To induct the learner onto the Apprenticeship training programme and develop a learning plan with learners
- To conduct regular reviews of progress with learners and line managers
- To plan and deliver appropriate training and coaching to learners
- To assess evidence and work submitted by learners and provide feedback
- To co-ordinate appointments in time and cost efficient manner, maximising use of technology and remote delivery
- To provide regular updates on learner progress
- To ensure learners' outcomes are achieved on time
- To maintain accurate and timely records of assessment, feedback, progress and reviews
- To attend and take part in regular standardisation of practice and maintain currency of own expertise via regular CPD
- Assessor Qualification
Teaching Qualification (Desirable not essential)
- Experience in delivering across Financial Services
- Retail Banking experience, at management level
- Salary of £23,000 - £27,000 per annum (DOE)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop & Mobile
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
For further information or if you wish to apply please contact Aishah Wicken on 01489 898 109 or email Aishah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.