- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
AEB Tutor - London
Alderwood are currently recruiting for an AEB Tutor to join a leading provider, who specialise in providing employment support.
The successful candidate must be able to deliver Business Admin, Customer Service & Functional skills up to level 2, with previous experience delivering to adult learners on an employment support programme. Each learner will be on course for a period of 8 weeks.
- Provide high quality training, using effective and productive training methods to ensure a positive learning experience.
- The role will be home based, due to the pandemic, candidates must be happy with both 1 to 1 and group delivery sessions via teams.
- Carry out invigilation's, following guidelines and procedures set out by awarding bodies.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of learning and maintaining records to monitor learner progress, achievement and attendance.
- As we start to come out of the pandemic, the successful candidate may go back to classroom delivery.
- Must have experience delivering functional skills.
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification- PTTLS, CTTLS, DTTLS, PGCE, CERT ED.
- L2 in English & Maths delivery experience.
- Must hold a licence and be happy with travel to the centre, to deliver sessions to learners remotely.
- Salary up to £31,000 + additional benefits inc:
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.