- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Vocational Rehabilitation Advisor
Would you like to positively impact the lives of people with disabilities? Then why not join a company with ambitious growth plans and a mission to help as many people as possible back into employment.
In this role, you will be developing a holistic health and employment approach, progressing customers closer to the labour market and into sustainable employment.
- Achieving targets and working to KPI's to help customers obtain sustainable employment.
- Working with unemployed adults to educate and advise on health and well-being conditions through a blend of group work, digital/ virtual, tutor groups and 1:1 coaching
- Conducting health specific biopsychosocial assessments to identify health barriers and providing evidence-based advice using clinical expertise and judgement to help customers to address these barriers to work
- Working closely with Employment Advisers to manage customer referrals and align action plans
- Delivering a range of health specific programmes to support customers, such as Managing Anxiety, Stress Management, Pain Management, Back & Neck Care and Relaxation and Exercise Classes
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Proven experience of supporting those with health issues back to work/ vocational rehabilitation / occupation health
- Registration with professional council/association and a qualified health professional
- Experience of working with people with multiple and complex needs, including health conditions and disabilities
- Good IT Skills
- The ability to build rapport, engage and coach individuals to progress
Candidates need to have access to their own vehicle and be flexible to travel across a geographical patch from Slough (Buckinghamshire and Berkshire)
The company offers loyalty, investment in staff and progression. The salary is between £23,000 and £30,000 and the job role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis. You will be based from a local office in the region.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 07845 529016 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.