- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Senior Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor
Are you looking for a home-based role as an Apprenticeship Trainer Assessor? Do you have experience working with elderly people in care?
One of the UK's leading training providers delivering Apprenticeships in the workplace are expanding their team and are looking for a trainee or qualified Level 5 Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor to work from home in and around London, Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis where you will be based from home and working remotely with learners in the region. You will be provided with a laptop, scanner, sprint and smart phone. This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Care industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Conducting online meetings with learners
* Remotely delivering Level 5 new standard apprenticeships, including Functional Skills
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with employers
The ideal candidate will have experience working in various care homes to a senior/team leader level. My client will pay to put you through the Assessing/Coaching qualification needed but you must hold a Level 5/Degree qualification in Health & Social Care.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £29,000 - £31,500pa
- Competitive bonus scheme
- An award-winning on-boarding programme with bespoke training
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Travel expenses
- Laptop, mobile phone, printer and scanner
- Training and development
If interested in this position please call 07845 529016 or email your CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.