- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Technical Business Development Manager- North West
If you are a strong sales professional and enjoy securing new business opportunities, this could be the perfect role for you!...
The role with involve new BD with both SME and Levy Accounts.
- Work apart of the Apprenticeship Sales Team, reporting directly into the Head of Business Development.
- Secure opportunities for the apprenticeship provider to deliver their core apprenticeship standards in Automotive Engineering & Manufacturing.
- Develop new relationships with potential clients and maintain established accounts.
- Take the sales lead in delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Source and initiate contact with suitable potential clients.
- Attend all exhibition and network opportunities, when applicable.
- Complete weekly reports on the pipeline and individual performance.
- Supporting the compliance team to ensure they receive high quality starts.
- Maintain the company's core values and share best practice with the team.
We are ideally looking for an experienced Business Development/ Sales professional, who has had experience developing new business and managing accounts in the apprenticeship sector.
Candidates with previous experience selling apprenticeships across the Engineering sector would be ideal.
On offer, basic salary up to £30,000 and performance related commission.
Please contact Aishah@Alderwood for any additional information.
TEL: 01489 898 109
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.