- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Would you like to help those who have been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid?
Are you a motivational adviser, who can guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment? Then why not join a company with this same ambition.
In this role, you will help deliver a targeted employment scheme, which will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to gain new employment. You will achieve targets by being a motivational adviser and will build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment. This will be conducted from both the office and working from home remotely.
- Working with unemployed adults to identify employment opportunities and support them into employment.
- Formulating action plans
- Providing tailored support in all aspects of job search and interview preparation
- Achieving targets and working to KPI's
- Adhering to all compliance and quality requirements
- Using online systems and video platforms on a daily basis
We are looking for individuals that have the following:
- Proven experience working in Employability, recruitment or customer services roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently
- Good IT Skills
- Great communications skills and a personable approach
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
The company offers loyalty, investment in staff and progression. The salary is between £25,000 and £28,000 (depending on experience) and the job role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis. You will be based from either the Reading or Slough office.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 07845 529016 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.