- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Data Analyst Tutor - London
Teaching Data Analyst Apprentices
Are you interested in becoming a Data Analytics Trainer for one of Europe's leading & most established IT & Data Training providers?
We need someone with both teaching/training & data analysis industry experience to provide hands on data related training to groups of data analyst apprentices, who will come from a variety of companies and industries.
For now & most of 2021, this will be a full-time working from home role - all training will be carried out remotely.
After that, you're looking at a 50% online (WFH), 50% face to face delivery split
All face to face training will be carried out from their central London training centre.
What we need you to have
- Data Analysis / Data Science industry experience
- SQL, Power BI, Tableau, R, Python experience is desirable
- Some from of experience as a Teacher, Tutor, Trainer, Instructor, Lecturer etc.
- The desire to learn new technologies.
Salary & benefits:
- Starting salary of £45,000 - £52,000
- Free access to all tech courses/certifications
- 25 days holiday standard - with the ability to buy additional holiday days
- Life Assurance (4x your basic salary)
- Private Medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Group income protection
To apply or for more info:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.