- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Functional Skills Tutor - Grimsby/ Hull
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a Functional Skills Tutor to join a leading training provider in Hull & Grimsby.
If you have experience delivering English & Maths up to level 2, this maybe the role for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to deliver functional skills to groups of learners going through vocational training and employment support.
- The successful candidate must be able to deliver English, Maths and IT up to level 2, with previous experience delivering to adult learners in work or on an employment support programme.
- Provide high quality training, using effective and productive training methods to ensure a positive learning experience.
- The role will be centre based from either Hull or Grimsby, candidates must be happy with both 1 to 1 and group delivery sessions via zoom.
- Carry out invigilation's, following guidelines and procedures set out by awarding bodies.
- Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of learning and maintaining records to monitor learner progress, achievement and attendance.
- Must have experience delivering functional skills.
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification- PTTL, CTTLS, DTTLS, PGCE, CERT ED.
- L2 in English & Maths, with experience in IT.
- Must hold a licence and be happy with travel to the centre, to deliver sessions to learners remotely.
- Salary up to £30,000 + additional benefits inc:
- Nest Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.