- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Disability Partnership Specialist
My client is looking for a health professional who will be able to progress people with disabilities and complex barriers into employment. Forming strong employer partnerships is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will work remotely across a wide geographical area, mostly Somerset, Devon and Cornwall supporting participants and influencing employers on appropriate occupational support interventions. This is to enable transition into work and secure suitable and sustainable job outcomes. The role will be home and field based and you have the autonomy to plan your own diary.
- Build relationships with employers and attend relevant forums, to promote and influence the creation of opportunities.
- Meet KPI's and targets
- Undertake pre-work assessments with participants with health-related issues such as mental health, sensory impairments and learning difficulties.
- Discuss interventions and support required to ensure any adjustments are implemented to support employment.
- Offer tailored Health & Wellbeing in-work support package to the participant and the employer
- Educate and influence the perceptions of employers considering recruiting individuals with health or well-being needs, through providing awareness sessions, events etc.
We are looking for candidates with the following knowledge and experience:
- Qualified Health professional or recent graduate
- Knowledge or experience of working with employers or HR representatives to support and influence recruitment practices.
- Previous experience of supporting those with health issues back to work/ vocational rehabilitation / occupation health would be desirable
- Sales orientated with enthusiasm and a genuine desire to help people
Candidates need to have access to their own vehicle and be willing to travel across a wide geographical patch (Somerset, Devon and Cornwall) and must also be happy to work from home.
My client is offering a competitive salary of £26K - £29K plus mileage, expenses for overnight stays and benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07845 529016
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.