- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Are you an experienced IAG Advisor? Are you looking for a rewarding role offering job security?
Alderwood are currently working with a provider of Employability, Skills & Training across the North. The organisation work with people who are unemployed and engaged on an employability program where they receive training, coaching & job searching support.
- Provide unparalleled information, advice and guidance to adults using a variety of communication styles to match an individual's needs.
- Agree personalised goals and action plans with individuals
- Establish, build and manage stakeholder relationships
- Working to targets and KPI's
Candidates need the following:
- Good IT skills, including familiarity with Zoom and other video calling platforms
- Previous experience working as an IAG Adviser, Careers Adviser or Employability consultant
- Experience working with unemployed adults
- An IAG qualification would be desirable
This role is based in the Grimsby centre on a full time permanent basis, however due to current Coronavirus restrictions all staff are working from home.
This is a full time permanent role paying £19,000 - £21,000. The company offer a number of benefits including 23 days leave plus 8 days bank holiday and contributory pension.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Katharine Winter on 07845 529016 and if you would like to apply for the role please email your updated CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.