- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Are you a qualified Trainer/Assessor? Do you have experience working with the new apprenticeship standards? Then this could be the role for you.
Alderwood are currently working with a Leading Private Training provider that specialise in delivering across the Financial Services Qualifications.
Due to continued growth, the increase in demand and securing new contracts the company are looking to expand their current delivery team in the South East.
Subject specialists deliver the course specific elements to the qualification (in this case Accountancy and Tax), but the purpose of this Skills Coach position is to support individuals on their learner journey through to End Point Assessment.
The role will enable you to work remotely, managing your own diary and visiting learners in the workplace.
The company also offer extensive CPD and opportunities to further develop your own skillset.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on Apprenticeship programmes across the Accountancy and Tax provision.
- To provide the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions.
- To ensure learner files are fully compliant with Skills Funding Agency (SFA) requirements.
- To ensure Apprentices have a quality starting point including programme planning using the Individual Learning Plan.
- To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face.
- To fully engage employers during the whole of the learning journey.
- To ensure that learners have a robust learner journey from start to completion.
- To provide guidance and support at one to one meetings or in groups for learners completing Functional Skills, ensuring timely completion of assessments, exams, work place evidence and the overall portfolio.
Salary & Benefits:
- £27,000 per annum
- Company Laptop & Mobile
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mileage 36p per mile
- Benefits package - Pension, Life Assurance, able to purchase additional holiday, child care, employee assistance etc
- Trainer or Assessor Qualification
- Level 4 qualification or equivalent in relevant industry subjects (desirable)
- Industry experience
- Full Driving Licence
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.