- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Insurance Skills Coach- Midlands/ North
Are you an experienced Trainer/Assessor with a background in delivering across Insurance Practitioner up to Level 4? Interested in joining a leading and growing Private Training Provider that specialise in delivering across the financial sector?
Alderwood are currently working with one of the UK's Leading Private Training Providers that specialise in delivering across courses in Financial Services sector.
Due to continuous growth and increased learner numbers, the company is looking to grow their delivery team in the North. The role will require you to work remotely, be based from home and cover the Midlands, North West & Yorkshire.
Delivery of Insurance Practitioner Level 3 and 4
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To carry out effective initial assessment with all potential learners, ensuring they enrol on the appropriate programme, are eligible and that any additional support needs are identified
- To conduct the sign-up meeting, completing all appropriate paperwork accurately
- To induct the learner onto the Apprenticeship training programme and develop a learning plan with learners
- To carry out Health & Safety vetting and monitoring visits at all your employers' premises
- To conduct regular reviews of progress with learners and line managers
- To plan and deliver appropriate training and coaching to learners
- To assess evidence and work submitted by learners and provide feedback
- To co-ordinate appointments in time and cost efficient manner, maximising use of technology and remote delivery
- To provide regular updates on learner progress
- To ensure learners' outcomes are achieved on time
- To maintain accurate and timely records of assessment, feedback, progress and reviews
- To attend and take part in regular standardisation of practice and maintain currency of own expertise via regular CPD
- To be available to assist in any Quality Improvement projects as they occur
- To support with the development of product and materials where required
- Occupational competence in Insurance
- Professional qualifications: (one of the below)- CII Diploma in Insurance
- - CII Certificate in Insurance and Financial Services
- - CII Certificate in Insurance
- Assessor Qualification
Salary & Benefits:
Starting salary of up to £25,000 per annum (DOE)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop & Mobile
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Travel cover
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.