- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- Client portal
- About us
- Contact us
Management & Project Management Skills Coach- East Midlands
Are you an Apprenticeship Skills Coach? Do you have experience delivering across Management, Project Management or Human Resources? This maybe the role for you…
The ideal candidate must be a qualified assessor with previous experience delivering across business skills apprenticeships, including Level 5 Management, Project Management or HR standards.
The role of a Skills Coach is integral to the service they provide to their customers and the support and guidance provided for their learners throughout their learner journey.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for delivering exclusively to some great businesses in the Care industry.
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Deliver high quality, informative and inspiring learning and development workshops to groups of learners.
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey, to help them with the timely completion of their learning goals and achievement of their apprenticeship standard. Contact will be varied and might include face-to-face, email, Skype, webinars etc.
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the awarding body. Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximise their potential.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
- Take full ownership and accountability that learner information is inputted onto the applicable systems in a timely fashion.
- AET or PTTLS teaching qualification
- Assessors Award (i.e CAVA, TAQA, A1 or D32/33)
- Functional Skills in maths and English at a minimum of Level 2.
- Experience delivering apprenticeships in Business Admin, Customer Service Management, HR or Project Management APM.
- Understanding, knowledge and delivery of new apprenticeship standards including a minimum of 6 months' experience of supporting employers to work with new apprenticeship standards (desirable)
- Significant experience of providing one-one coaching sessions and group training delivery.
- Significant experience of supporting learners using a blended approach of face-to-face and remote support
- Experience of working with end point assessment organisations
- 12 month's experience of using learning platforms such as Learning Assistant, Smart Assessor or Onefile.
Please contact Aishah Wicken at Alderwood for more details. Email: Aishah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01489 898 109
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.