- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Industrial Job Evaluator - Saudi Arabia
Are you an experience Technical Job evaluator? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a leading training provider in Saudi Arabia?
We are currently recruiting for a number of technical evaluators in Saudi Arabia to start ASAP. This role is only open to candidates based in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqamas.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Provides on-job certification objectivity and quality control.
- Completes all relevant documentation as employee performs assigned task(s)-but must immediately stop any evaluation as soon as any task action could cause risk to self, others, and/or equipment.
- Accepts that employees must often adjust their procedures according to the department Specific Operations Procedures (SOP) and respond to varying situations during the performance of their work.
- Questions employee's performance motives for task steps; records the employee's answers on Task Evaluation Sheet and evaluates the responses.
- Always evaluates an employee on the result of the task-was the task safely completed in a manner that met established operational standards and procedures?
- Ensures all specific tasks are signed and dated by mentors(s) before signing off the Job Tasks Standards (JTS) certification tasks.
- Enters reason(s) on JTS evaluation form when employee's task performance is unsatisfactory.
- Explains the reason(s) for any unsatisfactory task performance to the employee and mentor.
- Signs and dates the appropriate task completion certificate when an employee has successfully completed the specified number of tasks to be certified at a recognized job-title level.
- Reports task evaluation result to training tracking system coordinator.
- A bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, or another equivalent technical degree.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the technical area of the Refining lubricant industry.
- Experience and knowledge in handling and operating flare and gas recovery systems.
- Certified industrial job tasks evaluator.
- Excellent communication, presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Familiarity with basic computer software such as MS Office.
- SAR 13,800 - SAR 21,450 + benefits
For more information, please email Marianne.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.