- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Talent Coach (Bucks/Oxford)
Do you have experience of delivering training for the fire service?
My client is Europe's leading managed learning service provider who deliver apprenticeships within the Public Sector. They are looking to grow their delivery team to deliver Operational Firefighter Programme Apprenticeship Standard qualification.
We are looking for someone with a training background within the fire service who has good knowledge of the Operational Firefighter Programme. This role is critical to the success of the programme and will offer the successful candidate opportunities for growth and development within the business.
This role can be home based however the roles we are recruiting for at the moment will be looking after learners in either the Oxfordshire/ Buckinghamshire area so the successful applicant would need to be able to travel to visit learners in those areas.
- Develop a learning pathway that enables apprentices to work towards achievement of the Standard
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential
- Actively support, coach and motivate learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the progress towards achievement of the Standard and their end point assessment.
- Contact will be varied and might include group delivery, face to face, email, Skype, webinars etc
- A background as an trainer within the fire service or a fire service training organisation
- Good knowledge of the operational firefighter programme
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework 2019
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.