- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Specialist Employment Adviser
My client is world leading when it comes to breaking down barriers to employment for disabled people and is looking for a Specialist Employment Advisor to work in the field, covering Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be working on an employability programme helping disabled job seekers move further towards the job market and into sustainable employment.
The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis.
- Meeting with jobseekers, identifying any challenges and barriers to finding employment.
- Liaising with the health team to address health barriers
- Supporting jobseekers with CV writing and job application process.
- Liaising with employers to identify any employment opportunities for the jobseekers.
- Providing continual in-work support.
- Working on an outreach basis from multiple sites
My client is offering a salary of between £24,000 - £27,000 plus a benefits package, which includes: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme and many more.
Please note that this role is working remotely in the field and candidates will need access to their own vehicle.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have worked in an employment Advisor/ Key worker capacity, who have been targeted on supporting people with barriers back into work.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com OR call me on 01489 873492
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.