- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Warehouse Trainer Assessor
Alderwood are working with a leading training provider who are seeking a Trainer Assessor to deliver Warehouse Apprenticeships in the Bedford area.
As a Retail & Warehouse Trainer you will be expected to conduct remote learner visits and coach learners through their Apprenticeship qualifications.
Role and responsibilities:
- Online meetings with learners and assessing/tutoring them in their qualifications
- Delivering new standards and full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills
- Maintaining documentation on learner's progression
- Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Working as part of a regional team
- Building and developing relationships with Employers
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time. The ideal candidate will have a background in a Warehouse environment to a Managerial level. The role is open to qualified Assessors and unqualified trainees (full training will be provided with the teaching and assessing qualifications paid for by the company)
In return you will receive:
- A salary of £22,500 - £24,000pa + Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Business mileage at 45ppm from home
- Laptop and other equipment
- Training and development
If interested in this position please email your CV to Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.