- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Clinical Care Skills Coach- Cambs/ Herts
Are you a qualified Health & Social Care Coach/Trainer/Assessor? Do you have experience delivering the Clinical Practitioner or Adult Care Apprenticeship Standard, this role maybe for you!
Due to continued growth, the increase in demand and securing new contracts, my client is looking to expand their current delivery team across the South.
The role will enable you to work remotely, managing your own diary and support learner through their care apprenticeship.
You will only conduct learner visits when learning outcomes cannot be met remotely.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for a caseload of learners on the Clinical and Adult Care Apprenticeship Standard.
- To provide the required level of support for each Apprentice to enable timely successful completions.
- To ensure learner files are fully compliant with Skills Funding Agency (SFA) requirements.
- To ensure Apprentices have a quality starting point including programme planning using the Individual Learning Plan.
- To ensure learners remain on programme by carrying out progress reviews and assessment at regular intervals either remotely or face to face- on a 1 to 1 basis.
- To fully engage employers during the whole of the learning journey.
- To ensure that learners have a robust learner journey from start to completion.
- To provide guidance and support at one to one meetings or in groups for learners, ensuring timely completion of assessments, exams, work place evidence and the overall portfolio.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £27K
- Business Equipment
- 22 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mileage Expenses from Home, or, Company Car if preferred
The ideal candidate must:
- Have had experience delivering Apprenticeship Qualifications & Previous Experience
- Trainer or Assessor Qualification
- Level 3 adult or clinical care Qualification
- Adult Care or Clinical Care Delivery Experience
- Full Driving Licence
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.