- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Account Manager- (Welfare to Work) Wales
Alderwood are recruiting on behalf of a leading training & employability provider, who are looking for an experienced Employer Engagement Manager/ Partnership Manager to join their growing team in Wales.
Due to securing a new employability programme my client is looking to create a large account management team.
The successful candidates will be working on a new employability programme helping job seekers move into sustainable employment.
You would be responsible for supporting unemployed jobseekers to find sustainable employment. You will also be engaging with employers to find the employment opportunities.
The role is being offered on a full time permanent basis.
- To effectively promote the employability programme to Employers across Wales.
- Develop & manage relationship across different sectors, sourcing potential opportunities for clients who are unemployed.
- Work as a single point of contact for the employers you have developed relationships with, provide advice and guidance on the programme/ market.
- Work closely with the dedicated Recruitment Advisors, making them aware of current & future opportunities, enabling them to pipeline against the employers requirements.
- To upload all job opportunities to the online Job Search Platform and link Recruitment Advisors to live vacancies.
- To have a strong awareness of the present day local labour market and future forecast.
- Support on recruitment and assessment days in line with employer's needs.
- Work with employer partners to ensure they are fully Disability Confident, and provide support around the disability agenda.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have worked in a BD/ Account Management or Partnership Management position, who have been targeted on sourcing opportunities and sustainable work for the unemployed.
My client is offering a salary of up to £26,400 plus additional benefits.
Please note that this role is working remotely in the field and candidates will need access to their own vehicle.
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date version of your CV to email@example.com OR call me on 01489 898 109
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.