- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Maintenance Trainer
Are you an engineer with specialist skills within Electrical Maintenance? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in teaching Electrical Maintenance to the next generation of Engineers?
- A leading training provider are looking for an engineer with a passion for passing on knowledge
- No experience of teaching required - They will pay to put you through your training qualifications.
- Training will be a mixture of Theoretical/classroom and practical/workshop.
- You will be responsible for supporting learners through their qualification
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Electrical Engineering field
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- Experience with Electrical Maintenance (PLC Programming, Automation)
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification or willingness to work towards (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
For more information or to apply please call 01489 882654 or email George.Regan@alderwoodrecruitment.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.