- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Policy Officer Skills Coach- South
My client is Europe's leading managed learning service provider who deliver apprenticeships within the Public Sector. They are looking to grow their delivery team to deliver their Level 4- "Policy Officer" Apprenticeship Standard.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have an extensive background in forming government policy, who are keen to move into a training role. *training will be provided*
The role of a talent coach is integral to the service they provide to their customers and the support and guidance provided for their learners throughout their learner journey. The successful candidate will play a significant role in delivering the Policy Officer apprenticeship standard to a caseload of adult learners, currently going through their Level 4 apprenticeship.
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Deliver high quality, informative and inspiring learning and development workshops to groups of learners.
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey, to help them with the timely completion of their learning goals and achievement of their apprenticeship standard. Contact will be varied and might include face-to-face, email, Skype, webinars etc.
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the awarding body. Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
- Take full ownership and accountability that learner information is inputted onto the applicable systems in a timely fashion.
- Essential Qualifications
- AET or PTTLS teaching qualification
- Assessors Award (i.e CAVA)
- Functional Skills in maths and English at a minimum of Level 2.
- CIPS Qualification
- Essential Experience
- The successful candidate will need to have experience creating policy within government/ public sector.
- Two year's occupational experience in Public Sector (desirable)
- Understanding, knowledge and delivery of new apprenticeship standards including a minimum of 6 months' experience of supporting employers to work with new apprenticeship standards (desirable)
- Significant experience of providing one-one coaching sessions and group training delivery.
- Significant experience of supporting learners using a blended approach of face-to-face and remote support
- Experience of working with end point assessment organisations
- 12 month's experience of using learning platforms such as Learning Assistant, ilearner, Onefile.
- Full, clean UK driving license
Please Contact Aishah at Alderwood for more info- 01489 898 109 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.