- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Delivery Manager - eLearning
Are you an experience eLearning Manager? Do you have experience managing a remote & diverse team of eLearning / Digital Learning Tutors?
Alderwood are currently representing a provider that delivery a variety of AEB, ESF & Adult Learning provision across the country. Due to expansion, we are looking to appoint an experienced Delivery Manager who will have vast experience in overseeing eLearning & blended learning delivery.
- Drive improvement and change throughout a team of 12 eLearning AEB Tutors
- Work in partnership with Business Development team on resource planning and profiling new starts
- Work in partnership with curriculum design & development in embed new curriculum into the delivery
- Talent Strategy - responsible for growing the new team in line with profiled starts and on-boarding new eLearning tutors.
Location: This role will cover 4 centres- Manchester, Hull, Yorkshire & Lincolnshire.
Candidates will be positioned out of the nearest centre and manage their diary to travel between sites.
- Experience managing an eLearning/Digital Learning team
- Experience managing funded learning delivery. EG - Traineeships, AEB, Apprenticeships, ESF etc.
The role will be offered between £30,000 - £40,000pa.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.