- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Electrical Installation Lecturer
Are you an experienced Electrical Installation Instructor? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the Leading FE providers in the South.
The role of the Electrical Installation Lecturer is to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Electrical Installation courses up to level 3, in accordance with the awarding body guidelines.
Alderwood are currently working with a leading FE Provider in Chichester looking for additional staff in a full time position.
- Undertaking Course leadership as required.
- Being the agreed point of contact for a course.
- Advising the curriculum manager of market needs related to course provision.
- Taking responsibility for compiling and maintaining a programme management file for a course. Convening appropriate course team meetings and taking responsibility for the implementation of actions.
- Provable experience as a qualified electrician
- Provable experience of domestic/commercial/industrial electrical installation experience
- Provable experience of Electrical Inspection and Testing
- Qualified in Electrical Installation studies up to Level 3 (2391, 18th edition)
- Recognised Teaching Qualification (7307, 7407, Certificate in Education, Cert Ed, PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, QTLS, AET) (Desirable but not essential)
- OR hold a recognised Assessor Qualification (A1 Assessors, TAQA, CAVA, D32/D33)
- Previous class-room/workshop delivery is essential.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £37,000 DOE
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.