- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Functional Skills Specialist
My client is looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Functional Skills Tutor to work across various locations in Manchester
The successful candidate will improve the level of and timely achievement of English and Maths across learners undertaking apprenticeships in the transport sector.
Main duties include:
- Delivering Functional Skills up to Level 2 to learners on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- Producing Functional Skills Delivery plans to include assessment plans
- Delivering innovative and differentiated sessions which meet the needs of learners from diverse backgrounds
- Developing sessions that meet the requirements of the core curriculum and key functional skills standards
- Liaising with relevant key personnel to ensure learners achieve their target whilst on the programme
- Supporting the Managers, and the Strategic Account Manager with upskilling Operational Teams
Essential skills and qualifications needed:
- Proven experience of delivering English and maths (preferably both, but would consider either)
- PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Key/Functional Skills level 2 or above in Maths and English
- Experience supporting ESOL learners in Education, or Training
In return you will receive a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 and company benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.