- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Passenger Transport Trainer
Do you have experience working for a bus company? Would you like to work for an excellent training provider that will up-skill you to deliver Apprenticeships?
An award winning training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking to appoint a trainee (or already qualified) assessor to deliver qualifications in Passenger Services for various companies in Daventry and the surrounding areas.
In this role, you will be supporting a caseload of learners successfully through their qualifications, delivering on a 1-2-1 basis in their workplaces. This role is being offered on a full-time and part time, permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advising, teaching, guiding and supporting learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality
- Liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners
- Maintaining documentation/online portfolios on learners progression
- Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
- Preparing learners for End Point Assessment
- Complying with all quality assurance processes
- Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
The ideal candidate will have a background working in passenger transport (bus driver) with a valid PCV licence and valid CPC. You will also need the confidence or prior experience teaching others on a 1 to 1 and group basis.
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive salary from £26,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience and qualifications and on home address)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Audio and Visual equipment
- Healthcare scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01489 873492
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.