- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Early Years Teacher - Qatar
Are you an experienced Early Years teacher? Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Qatar?
Alderwood are currently recruiting for a successful international school based in Qatar for the new academic year, August 2020.
As a successful candidate, you will be offered a competitive employment package, plus many opportunities for career development. You will also become part of a genuinely supportive, ambitious and motivated team. Further specific training and professional development is likely for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and requirements
You'll be responsible for overseeing, planning, directing and promoting the highest standards of teaching, which will ensure the excellent support and progress of our students.
You'll have high standards and expectations in every element of your work.
To be considered for a vacancy, you should:
- Hold relevant qualifications, including a good bachelor's degree from a UK university, plus a PGCE.
- Have experience of teaching English at Key Stage 3 and 4, Key Stage 5 desirable.
- Have extensive experience working in a similar school environment and raising outcomes for students of all academic levels.
- Be keen to develop your career, supported by our world-class professional development opportunities.
- Genuinely love what you do - showing enthusiasm, creativity and energy.
- Be a real team player, always prepared to go the extra mile, spread positivity and support your colleagues as we reach our goal: to become the best International School in the world.
In return, you will receive:
-Salary - £2124 per month (Tax Free)
-Accommodation, travel and transport provided
-Single status only.
For more information or to apply, please email Marianne.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.