- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Operational talent coach - London
Full time perm Customer service and Business admin Assessor.
Talent Coaches are at the heart of their service to their customers, with a key role in supporting and guiding learners through every stage of their learning journey.
Talent Coaches commit to provide every learner with an outstanding positive experience and to help our clients see a clear return on their investment.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Identify and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Deliver high quality, informative and inspiring learning and development workshops to groups of learners.
o As part of a team, design and plan practical and innovative training sessions - constantly look for opportunities to enhance the learner experience and outcomes
o Provide specialist support to learners to develop their Functional Skills in Mathematics, English, and IT - including intensive one-to-one support where appropriate
o Utilise differentiated support and task-based techniques to ensure engaging delivery to groups of learners across a variety of ability ranges.
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey, to help them with the timely completion of their learning goals and achievement of their apprenticeship standard. Contact will be varied and might include face to face, email, Skype, webinars etc.o Actively engage the learners' line manager to enable them to play a proactive role and support the learner to apply their skills in the workplace
- Actively promote and monitor equality and diversity, safeguarding and health and safety requirements
- Provide learners with tailored, high quality, information, advice and guidance to support progression
- Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard to reflect the learner's qualification and meet the needs of the awarding body. Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- o Where necessary, support the learner in compiling their portfolio of evidence and assess the portfolio for relevance, authenticity and sufficiency
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.o Comply with the schedule as provided by your Team Leader to deliver workshops
- o Provide timely and accurate documentation, management information and reports in line with agreed business processes
- Take full ownership and accountability that learner information is input onto the applicable systems in a timely fashion
- To champion the Knowledgepool values in all that we do and deliver
- Key Performance Indicators
- 85% timely success to be maintained across the caseload
- 100% accurate completion of learner progression reviews and all SFA/Ofsted related paperwork
- 100% compliance with scheduled learner journey
- 100% of learner work marked within 5 days
- Responding to emails within 2 working days
- Working with the administration team to ensure that all learners are registered and that start and end dates are accurately recorded
- Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Two year's occupational experience in Public Sector (front line)
- Ops Del qualified
- Significant experience of providing one-one coaching sessions and group training delivery.
- 12 month's experience of using learning platforms such as Learning Assistant, ilearner, Onefile.
- Significant experience of supporting learners using a blended approach of face-to-face and remote support
- Understanding and knowledge of new apprenticeship standards
- Learner focused with a proven track record in supporting their achievement, retention and motivation
- Functional Skills in maths and English at a minimum of Level 2.
- Good working knowledge of Apprenticeships
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Commitment to own continuous professional development
- V1 or TAQA L4 qualification
- Experience of delivering new apprenticeship standards
- Minimum 6 months' experience of supporting employers to work with new apprenticeship standards
- Experience of working with end point assessment organisations
- Ability to support learners to develop their digital skills
- CTTLS or DTLLS or equivalent
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.