- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
APP Infrastructure Instructor
Are you an experienced IT trainer/instructor? Have you got experience supporting apprentices? Are you experienced in Infrastructure? Looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
Location - Wyboston
Job Type - Permanent, full-time
The Company - A world leading training provider who have enabled over 70,000 students to develop valuable digital skills through their accelerated training programmes, and for the last eight years have been recognised amongst the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World.
Their courses enable professional development and certification on behalf of some of the biggest names in the industry - Microsoft, Cisco and (ISC)2 among them - and are designed to keep pace with the continually changing landscape of the digital marketplace.
We're looking for someone like you…
We have an opportunity for an Apprentice Infrastructure Instructor able to demonstrate these essential accreditations, skills and attributes.
- SQL Server
- Server 16
- Modern Desktop (Windows 10)
- Enterprise Admin
- Experience working with apprentices
- Minimum 2 years working with Microsoft Products
- Microsoft Certified trainer
- Highly focused and self-motivated individual.
- Flexibility towards working hours.
- You'll deliver world class training courses for which you must be certified/qualified to the standards required.
- You'll continually develop an expertise across multiple fields through personal development and accreditation activities
- You'll develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking and engage with the community relating to your area of expertise.
- You'll train to high quality and organisational standards in order for delegates to achieve outlined objectives and pass the examinations.
- Liaise with other Instructors, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Learning Resources Manager (LRM), you'll identify curriculum updates and enhancements. Creating justification proposals for submission to the Training Product Team to support learner needs and outcomes.
- Employ Technical Authoring capabilities to contribute to the development/revision of appropriate curriculum, where necessary liaising on such activities with the SME.
- You'll work with Product Managers to ensure that courseware and other supporting materials for courses delivered and Pre-Reading materials are appropriately maintained as current and version controlled.
- You'll support fellow Instructors and the Curriculum Manager in the adoption of new products.
- You'll work with Vendor Partners and Customers where bespoke training requirements are identified to develop and deliver suitably appropriate training solutions to their specification needs.
- You will support the business in conception, development and maintenance of internal systems to drive efficiency and create a Centre of Excellence in such systems.
- You'll ensure all appropriate Education systems are updated with relevant learner information following course delivery.
- Feedback on learner engagement and learning outcomes
- Classroom provisions for SEND
- Development/Preparation Days (typically 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday); or
- Teaching Days (typically starting on a Sunday evening and working 9:00am to 9:00pm through the duration of the course which may include weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Taking into account your annual leave and bank holiday entitlement, your working days will be a maximum of 229 reducing by 1 day each year up to 5 years of service, with a Teaching Day measured as 1.5 working days.
- Overtime is payable for additional hours worked.
For more information or to apply please contact Leah Sheppard on 01489 898107 or email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.