- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Are you an experienced machinist looking for an exciting new opportunity? Are you looking for a change in career? Are you interested in passing on your knowledge to the next generation of Apprentices?
Role: Machinist Instructor
Salary: £32,000 (unqualifed) - £35,000 (qualified)
A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Machinist to deliver L2 and L3 Machinist Apprentices.
No training experience or qualifications needed. The company are happy to pay and put you through these qualifications. As a result for unqualified trainers the salary will start at £32,000 and move up to £35,000 once qualified.
Key skills to be taught will be manual and CNC machining, milling, turning etc.
Key Responsibilities -
- Design, Create and Deliver Machining Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
- Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Machining techniques including Manual and CNC.
- To monitor and track student progress in the course.
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant field
- Time served apprenticeship in a relevent field
- Experience with both manual and CNC machinery.
- Confident demonstrator.
For more information please contract on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01489 898107.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.