- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Data Analytics Instructor - UK based
Working as the recruitment partner for Firebrand Training, a world leader in IT Training, we are on the lookout for a UK based Data Analytics Instructor to join their apprenticeship training team.
We have an opportunity for an Apprentice Data Analytics SME Instructor to train Data Analytics apprentices & become a Subject Matter expert in their field.
- Responsible for maintaining and delivering the current Data analytics program which is expected to change in 2020.
- Experience working with apprentices
- Minimum 2 years working within Data analytics
- Certified to teach: Dot Native, AWS Big Data & Azure Data Solutions
- Deliver world class training courses for which you must be certified/qualified to the standards required. Firebrand can provide you with these qualifications.
- Continually develop an expertise across multiple fields through personal development and accreditation activities
- Develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking and engage with the community relating to your area of expertise.
- Train to high quality and organisational standards in order for delegates to achieve outlined objectives and pass the examinations.
- Liaise with other Instructors, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the Learning Resources Manager (LRM), you'll identify curriculum updates and enhancements. Creating justification proposals for submission to the Firebrand Training Product Team to support learner needs and outcomes.
- Employ Technical Authoring capabilities to contribute to the development/revision of appropriate curriculum, where necessary liaising on such activities with the SME.
- Work with Firebrand Product Managers to ensure that courseware and other supporting materials for courses delivered and Pre-Reading materials are appropriately maintained as current and version controlled.
- Support fellow Instructors and the Curriculum Manager in the adoption of new products.
- Work with Vendor Partners and Customers where bespoke training requirements are identified to develop and deliver suitably appropriate training solutions to their specification needs.
- Support the business in conception, development and maintenance of internal systems to drive efficiency and create a Centre of Excellence in such systems.
- Ensure all appropriate Education systems are updated with relevant learner information following course delivery.
- Feedback on learner engagement and learning outcomes
- Classroom provisions for SEND
- You will be responsible for teaching 11 days per month + a few development/preparation days
- Teaching Days typically starting on a Sunday evening, then working 9:00am to 9:00pm through the duration of the course
- Development/Preparation Days are typically 9:00am to 5:30pm (this can be done at home)
- Overtime is payable for additional hours worked.
Place of Work
Wyboston, Bedfordshire. You could occasionally be asked to teach at some of Firebrands other European centres.
BUPA Medical/Dental Care, our workplace Pension Scheme and Life Assurance, our Ride2Work scheme, 23 days' paid holiday (plus an extra day to support your chosen charity), time off over Christmas, annual profit share scheme, a sabbatical rewarded for long service and access to our accelerated training.
Salary £50,000 - £60,000
Our company Code
We're very proud of our Company Code which was built collaboratively by the whole Firebrand team. As you get to know the business and your colleagues, you'll see how our code comes to life.
Hungry - Be successful, hit your targets and get better at what you do.
Open - You're open to new ideas and change.
Care - We care about what we do and act with honesty and integrity.
Fun - Work should be fun, fulfilling and exciting.
How to apply or find out more
Alderwood have been instructed as the recruitment partner for Firebrand Training.
To apply or find out more about this position, please contact Ryan Hammond @ Alderwood Recruitment:
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.