- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Sport and Leisure Trainer Assessor - Kent/London
Full time perm role working for a large training provider, delivering sport and leisure apprenticeships. X2 roles covering South London and one covering Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is rapidly growing. an opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Training Co-ordinator/Assessor to deliver Sport apprenticeship and traineeship programmes in the South East of England.
- Train, assess and deliver apprenticeship/traineeships in Activity Leadership, Fitness and Customer Service along with other frameworks and standards in line with levels of competence and experience.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills if needed.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Deliver classroom / group-based training to groups of learners, along with field-based assessments.
- Manage your diary & caseload efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales resulting in excellent success rates.
- Organise, maintain and upload evidence on an e-portfolio system after every visit showing constant learner progression.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Recognised Assessor award such as CAVA.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of group-based training and delivery (Level 3 Education &Training or equivalent (is desirable)
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle available for business use.
- Must be flexible with travel. Some occasional travel required to Head Office in South Wales.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Excellent communication skills with the learners and employers to ensure that each assessment opportunity provides the maximum progression of the learner
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.