- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Childcare/Early Years Trainer Assessor
Would you like to work for an award winning team? Do you have experience assessing Childcare/Early Years apprenticeships? If so, this could be the position for you.
My client, Interserve Learning and Employment is the leading training provider for Early Years/Childcare Apprenticeships with 95% of the market share. They are looking to recruit an Early Years/Childcare Trainer Assessor to join their team covering Sheffield, Leeds and the surrounding areas.
In this role, you will be supporting a caseload of circa 40 learners successfully through their apprenticeship qualifications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting learners in the workplace
- Maintaining documentation on learners progression
- Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
- Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
- Complying with all quality assurance processes
- Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
Interserve Learning and Employment is looking for qualified assessors that have the relevant experience as well as a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare.
This role is full time, permanent and remotely based so you will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your own diary.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified assessor with the TAQA, CAVA or A1 qualification and recent experience delivering apprenticeships. You will need to have a background working in the Childcare/Early Years sector, ideally to management level.
Salary and benefits package:
- Competitive salary up to £24,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Full induction and training
- Full autonomy to manage your own diary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 40 per mile mileage from home
- Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to Katharine.email@example.com
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.