- Career advice
- Contract & temp work
- About us
- Contact us
Clinical Healthcare Trainer/Assessor
Are you a qualified assessor with an active Nursing PIN?
My client is one of the UK's top 15 training and coaching organisations and has grown to become one of the largest Apprenticeship Providers in the UK.
If you are an experienced individual within Healthcare with a passion for training, quality and standards, my client could have the opportunity you have been looking for.
As a Trainer/Assessor you will be responsible for ensuring a caseload of Apprenticeship learners achieve their Health Care Support Worker qualifications at L2, L3 and L5. You will do this through conducting progressive visits with every learner every month and supporting, motivating and encouraging them to achieve within the agreed timeframes. You will have a clear set of KPI's and will manage your own diary to ensure you achieve these.
Skills & Competencies
- A passion for education, standards and quality
- Time management, organisation and planning
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines and targets
- Assertiveness and objection handling skills
- Professional and approachable
- IT Literate
- Competent in Literacy and Numeracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Essential Experience in:
- Adult Nursing
- Maternity Support
- Theatre Support
- Mental Health
- Allied Health Profession Therapy Support
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Podiatry Support
- Prosthetics/Orthotic Support
- Ideally you will possess the relevant D32 / D33, A1, TAQA or equivalent qualification
- Ideally you will possess a Clinical Qualification or RGN status
- Minimum of 2 years' experience Healthcare Assistant or General Nursing experience
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.